Our commitment is to support the physical and mental health and well-being of School Leaders. BootcampED is aimed at Headteachers/Principals across all phases but is open to School Senior leaders also.
We aim to provide you with space (time and place) to invest in your physical and mental well-being. Over the course of this weekend you will participate in
- A series of High Intensity Exercise routines
- Daily long, slow-burn exercises
- Stretching exercises
- Coaching and positive psychology
- Guided Relaxation
- Self reflection - Identifying barriers and developing resilience
- Education debate and discussion - School specific and system wide interest areas
- Dietary planning for a hectic and atypical academic schedule
- Networking with like-minded educationalists
During the weekend you will make a serious investment in your personal physical and mental health. Additionally, at the end of the weekend you will leave having developed an individual action plan that includes:
- Easy to access exercises to maintain physical fitness during a busy school year
- Easy to prepare, nutritionally valuable, breakfasts, snacks and late night meals
- Personal reflection techniques to maintain mental well-being
The programme is designed to reboot your physical and mental well-being. The exercise elements are intense but the experts will ensure that you are only just out of you comfort zone (as is desired!) at all times. All physical abilities will be catered for, from regular gym bunny to gymphobic couch potatoes!!
(There is an optional pre-BootcampED preparation in regard to food intake if you would like to maximise the weight loss potential of the weekend)
Thursday 12th September (late evening arrival time) - Sunday 15th September (Mid-afternoon departure time)
Accommodation is at www.smithysbunkhouse.co.uk. Be Warned - this is not a Spa weekend - the aim is to be inspired by the outdoor environment and the people you connect with! If you want a pampering weekend we are not the people for you!
Prices are inclusive of accommodation, all food and expert inputs. (An optional visit to a local hostelry is possible on the Saturday evening - this will be decided by the group once bookings are confirmed and will be an additional cost).
Sale price is Earlybird offer - bookings must be made by June 5th to secure this price.
All Prices are exclusive of VAT. which is charged at 20%.